Culinary Delights: A Guide to Anna Maria Island Restaurants
Welcome to Anna Maria Island, where sun, sand, and delectable dining experiences await you. As your dedicated concierge, we’re here to enhance your stay by offering a curated list of exceptional restaurants to explore during your visit. While we regretfully cannot make reservations on your behalf, we’ve categorized our recommendations to assist you in finding the perfect dining spot to suit your preferences. Feel free to contact Concierge AMI for all of your excursion and rental equipment needs.
If you’re a planner who prefers to secure your dining arrangements in advance, the following restaurants are known to accept reservations. We are often asked about which Anna Maria Island restaurants accept reservations, while we cannot gaurantee that these restaurants can accomodate your request here are a few that often accept reservations via a phone call or opentable:
– Beach Bistro: A classic island gem renowned for its upscale coastal cuisine.
– SALT Bar and Table: Immerse yourself in a culinary journey featuring locally sourced ingredients.
– Bridge Street Bistro: Enjoy a fusion of flavors with a touch of elegance at this charming bistro.
– Blue Marlin: Relish in seafood delicacies in a relaxed, waterfront setting.
– The Chateau Anna Maria: Experience Southern comfort and hospitality in a delightful ambiance.
– The Porch: Indulge in modern Southern fare with a creative twist.
– The Doctor’s Office: A quaint and cozy spot offering craft cocktails and inspired dishes.
Ideal for Larger Groups:
When you’re exploring the island with a bigger party, consider these restaurants:
– The Sandbar: Enjoy toes-in-the-sand dining with a menu spotlighting Gulf Coast flavors.
– The Ugly Grouper: A vibrant spot with a diverse menu, perfect for groups with varying tastes.
– The Chateau Anna Maria: Once again, this charming establishment caters to larger gatherings.
– The Beach House: Relaxed vibes, great seafood, and space for your entire crew.
– Swordfish Grill: Live music and a seafood-centric menu make for a lively group experience.
Local Favorites for Smaller Groups:
For intimate gatherings, consider these beloved local spots:
– Los Chiludos: Tantalizing Mexican cuisine that hits the spot.
– Cheesecake Cutie & Cafe: Satisfy your sweet tooth with delightful desserts.
– Fifty-three Fifty the Pour House: Craft beers and comfort food for a cozy evening.
– Hurricane Hanks: Casual dining with a touch of Southern flair.
– Duffy’s Tavern: A laid-back pub with great food and local vibes.
– La Crêperie: Delight in sweet and savory crêpes in a charming setting.
– Madedemoiselle Paris French Restaurant & Bakery: French-inspired bakery treats and café delights.
– Ginny’s & Jane E’s Cafe: Quaint café serving breakfast and lunch favorites.
– Slim’s Place: Sports bar atmosphere with a diverse menu.
– Wicked Cantina: Tex-Mex favorite, delicious margarita’s with live music on their patio and indoor seating.
Mesmerizing Waterfront Views:
If you’re looking to pair your meal with scenic beauty, these options offer breathtaking views:
– The Waterfront Restaurant: Elegant dining with stunning views of the bay.
– Island Ocean Star: Fresh sushi and Asian-inspired dishes with a waterfront backdrop.
– Sandbar Seafood & Spirits: Coastal cuisine with a front-row seat to the Gulf of Mexico.
– Bridge Street Bistro: A blend of delectable dishes and picturesque views.
– The Beach House: Casual beachfront dining perfect for watching the sunset.
– Bridge Tender Inn: Historic locale with a charming patio overlooking the water.
– Swordfish Grill: Relaxed atmosphere and marina views for a memorable meal.
– Tide Tables: Waterside dining offering a menu rich in local flavors.
– Star Fish Company: A seafood market and restaurant with a rustic coastal feel.
– Rod & Reel Pier: Enjoy a meal at the end of a pier in Tampa Bay.
– The City Pier: Casual eating at the newly reconstructed City of Anna Maria Pier, hamburgers, hot dogs, ice cream and more.
Intimate and Romantic:
For those seeking an enchanting dining experience for two, consider these options:
– The Waterfront Restaurant: A romantic atmosphere complemented by delectable cuisine.
– Beach Bistro: Indulge in a culinary masterpiece while gazing at the Gulf.
– The Chateau Anna Maria: Intimate setting with a touch of European charm.
– The Doctor’s Office: Cozy nooks and craft cocktails set the stage for romance.
– Blue Marlin: A sophisticated ambiance perfect for a special evening.
– SALT Bar and Table: Contemporary dishes and an intimate dining area.
Here are quick bites and food spots to check out on Anna Maria Island:
Pizza Social: Enjoy delicious pizzas with a variety of toppings and a great atmosphere. Try their specialty pies or create your own.
Popo’s Tacos: Popo’s is known for its tasty tacos and Mexican cuisine. Don’t miss their flavorful street tacos and homemade salsas.
The General Store: This is a convenient spot for snacks, sandwiches, and beverages. Grab a quick sandwich or pick up some essentials for your day at the beach.
Blueberries: For a refreshing treat, visit Blueberries for wraps, salads, flatbreads, and acai bowls.
Los Chiludos: Indulge in authentic Mexican dishes at Los Chiludos. From burritos to enchiladas, you’ll find a variety of flavorful options.
Exploring Just Beyond the Island:
Should you wish to venture off the island, these options await your discovery just off Anna Maria Island:
– Tide Tables: A waterside setting offering seafood delights.
– Slicker’s Eatery: Diverse menu with something for everyone’s taste.
– Swordfish Grill: Live music, seafood, and a relaxed vibe just a short drive away.
– The Shore: Modern American cuisine in a trendy atmosphere.
– Mar Vista Dockside Restaurant: Coastal dining with an Old Florida feel.
– Euphemia Hay Restaurant: A charming spot with a focus on local ingredients.
– Star Fish Company: A seafood market and restaurant with flavors worth the drive.
Worth the Drive: Beyond Anna Maria Island:
If you’re willing to venture a bit farther, these establishments are well worth the journey:
– The Dry Dock: A seafood haven known for its freshness and quality.
– Chateau 13: European-inspired dining in an elegant setting.
– Euphemia Haye Restaurant: A culinary haven where flavors shine.
– Agrigento Pizzeria Caffe: Authentic Italian fare that transports you to Italy.
– Oak and Stone: Craft beer and artisanal pizza await in a modern gastropub.
Anna Maria Island’s culinary scene is as diverse as its beaches. From waterfront feasts to intimate dinners, this guide will help you navigate the island’s culinary treasures. As you embark on your gastronomic journey, remember to contact the restaurants directly to inquire about reservations and availability. Bon appétit and enjoy your unforgettable dining experiences on Anna Maria Island!